Mark and Lisa Yeomans from Blazing Creek Ct. thanked us for the goodie basket they found on their porch last week. Mark told me about 3 houses that we didn’t know are occupied. That brings The total residents to 6 families. Please continue to pray for them.
If we don’t hear any more from them by Thanksgiving, maybe we should send a personal, handwritten invitation to Christmas Activities and services.
- Tracking Team: Tracks progress and activity of the ministry on the wall chart with colored dots. Activities are: a) construction started, b) prayer walks, c) homes purchased and d) notes and gifts sent to new homeowners.
- Homebuyer Team: Keeps watch on county records to learn when homes are purchased and gather homeowner contact information.
- Welcoming Team: Writes personal notes of welcome to the new homeowners.
- Perhaps we will need to assemble and distribute gift bags to the new homeowners as well. This might be 2 teams – one for gift bag assembly and one for personal distribution.
- Perhaps we will want to occasionally have social gatherings in a community center or common space within the community. We have plenty of time to decide and plan these events.
If you are interested in one of these roles on the team, please respond email firstname.lastname@example.org.